Wednesday 30 September 2015

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge


A super lot of entries yet again for this last month - thank you so much for your support and for sharing your creativity using patterned paper.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the September challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


Number 149: flaming star,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, flaming star.  Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize pack of papers.

The challenge for October 2015 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of :

Dovecraft Tea Party
12" x 12" designer paper pack
36 sheets - 3 sheets of 12 designs

2 comments:

  1. I think Hazel had this on auto-post. I happen to know that she has no internet currently so it may not be updated for a few days. Check back then for the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving this comment, Suze. I managed to get some internet access by buying a dongle and have just done the random for this and changed the post. Sorry for confusion for anyone who visited before I'd added the prize winner. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin